Cabinet ARC is made up of a team of business lawyers with two areas of expertise
- Credit management: reminders and payments
- Expertise in debt collection: bespoke strategy ensuring customer relations are maintained.
- Intervention that complements the action undertaken by your departments
- Effective credit management
- A debt collection strategy adapted your debtors’ profile
- A designated contact person for optimum tracking
- Reduce payment times for invoices and work on your DSO
- Optimize your working capital requirement
- Improve your debt recovery rate
Credit management and debt collection is our core business !
Cabinet ARC has been working for 30 years to optimize credit management.
- 1989: Denis Le Bossé founded Cabinet ARC
- 1993: Creation of the business detective department
- 1996: Cabinet ARC offers Credit Management training for businesses
- Today: Cabinet ARC has a strong network of experts in France and abroad, with more than 150 bailiffs in France, legal representatives and partners worldwide.
From the outset Cabinet ARC put the emphasis on its employees’ expertise and has surrounded itself with a team of highlyqualified lawyers with specialist expertise in both private and public law, and in particular business law.
Member of a number of professional associations, for example
- AFDCC, Association Française des Credit-Managers,
- DFCG, Association Nationale des Directeurs Financiers et de Contrôle de Gestion,
- CSNMTC, Chambre Syndicale Nationale des Mandataires,
- CNSCP ARP, Chambre des Détectives Français.
This debt collection expertise allows Cabinet ARC to engage alongside you both ethically and responsibly.
With both legal and business training, Denis Le Bossé began his career in 1987 as a debt collection consultant in a specialist French company.
In 1989, he set up Cabinet ARC, specializing in debt collection.
Cabinet ARC now operates worldwide for several CAC 40 companies, major accounts and SMEs. It employs 40 staff, including 30 highly qualified lawyers.
In parallel, Cabinet ARC undertakes credit management (audits and training), invoice management and financial information operations.
A debt collection team made up of senior business lawyers, led by Denis Le Bossé.
Business lawyers specialized in commercial, civil and public debt recovery
Holders of :
- DESS / MASTER 2 in business litigation
- DEA / MASTER 2 in business law
- DEA / MASTER 2 in international and European public law
- DEA / MASTER 2 in international and European business
- DEA / Master 2 in private law.
Day to day use of their expertise
- Specialized in amicable and legal debt collection and in enforcement proceedings.
- Experienced in “flow” case management and taking over “stocks” cases.
- Careful to maintain good relations with debtors.
- Anxious to adapt their debt collection strategy to your debtors’ profile.
Cabinet ARC’s expertise is your guarantee of work that has already been recognized by numerous customers.
A team of senior lawyers, serving its customers.
Cabinet ARC employees are lawyers with a Master II in law and / or are graduates of the École Nationale de Procédure and / or can prove at least two years’ experience in a similar position.
Cabinet ARC lawyers are autonomous, organized, rigorous and versatile.
Cabinet ARC’s commitments in relation to debt collection
- Flexibility in methods and operational processes to adapt to the specific debtors.
- Upstream development of a suitable debt collection strategy.
- Speed of thought and action in handling your dossiers.
- Tact in negotiations: targeted actions carried out intelligently and firmly, to ensure good business relations are maintained with the debtor while also protecting your interests.
- Tenacity throughout the debt collection operation, from the beginning of the amicable phase to the end of the enforcement phase.
- Strict confidentiality.
Cabinet ARC’s guarantees
- One designated contact person informs you of progress.
- Direct, secure access to your online dossier on www.cabinet-arc.fr.
- A financial guarantee issued by the Mutuelles du Mans Assurances.
- Professional liability insurance covering the financial consequences relating to the actions undertaken.
As the goal is to satisfy customer requirements, Cabinet ARC has developed an internal quality management process, which is also subject to a continuous improvement process.
1/ The availability of Cabinet ARC’s team members
- The chairman
- The lawyers specializing in handling business debts
- The debt collection managers
- The accountants
2/ Our policy
- continually listen to our customers’ expectations
- make good use of the information received
- continually seek to optimize our debt collection methods:
- controlling costs and timescales
- rapidly and effectively handling any sources of dissatisfaction
- promoting ongoing effective legal intelligence
3/ Development of a secure information window customized to the customer’s needs
4/ Steering and reporting management policy
- Optimizing communication
- Producing regular statistical and financial reports